From the trakt team:
On December 11 at 7:30 pm PST our main database crashed and corrupted some of the data. We’re deeply sorry for the extended downtime and we’ll do better moving forward. Updates to our automated backups are already in place and they will be tested on an ongoing basis.
- Data prior to November 7 is fully restored.
- Watched history after November 7 is still being recovered.
- The data should be available next week.
- You’ll be able to import any history we recover.
- All other data after November 7 has been imported.
- Some data might be permanently lost due to data corruption.
- Trakt API will be turned on next week.
- Active VIP members will get 2 free months of membership.