Possibility add several genres films

in the film genres section, please add the possibility to choose several genres (for example: mystery and comedy). in addition, I would like a choice by negation (for example: mystery and not comedy)

3 Likes

yes it would be nice

You can filter by multiple genres with a custom filter on the discover / search page.

This is an excellent idea!
It would also be interesting to be able to force the filter to combine more than one genre when exploring movies or series, or to filter out those that are already on my wishlist (also in the personal, popular, history, trending, popular movies and series lists, etc.).
Currently, if I filter animation, comedy and action in the search, in the results I will have films that are only animation, only comedy, only action and, accidentally, that perhaps combine both genres. It would be interesting to be able to select action, animation and comedy and that the results are necessarily classified in at least all selected genres.
There are days when I might be in the mood to watch a comedy science fiction, on another I might want to watch an action science fiction or, even, a suspenseful science fiction. Being able to search by combining different genres would help a lot in this regard.