Moviebase Fails to Propery Handle TMDb Episode Deletion

As the images below illustrate, Moviebase does not properly handle some types of TMDb changes. In this example, “Agitha Raisin” previously had an episode 8 listed for season 4. There was no such episode, and it was removed from TMDb. Moviebase is properly showing that season 4 now only contains 7 episodes, but it continues to show non-existent episode 8 as the next episode to be watched. There should be nothing listed there, since all actual episodes have been viewed. If the next episode to be watched is selected, Moviebase tries to display it and just spins forever until I force a screen change. That is what is happening in the second image.

Thanks for the bug report. Does it happen all the time with the same TV show without refreshing the episodes taba?

Hi Chris,

Yes, the particular example I sent is still showing the non-existent Episode 8 as “Up next to watch” for the show Agatha Raisin". The show no longer appears in my Progress list after a few days. That stopped when the app refreshed its information for that show. However, if I look at the show elsewhere, it still says the non-existent Episode 8 is Up next to watch.