Language is not working anymore

I’m Brazilian, and the Portuguese language is not working anymore, after the update.

2 Likes

I was about to write the same issue, but for me it’s the Italian language not working anymore after the last updates

1 Like

I hope they urgently fix this problem, because the app is very good.

1 Like

The language option doesn’t work for me neither.
Synopsis are in the selected language but for the rest of the app, everything stay in english.

2 Likes

Same problem with spanish…

2 Likes

@discobot :frowning: algum administrador do aplicativo podia dar um feedback para nois

Oi! Para descobrir o que eu posso fazer, diga “@discobot exibir ajuda”.

Do you still have the issue with the latest version 3.5.8?

You can change the app language in the general settings.

1 Like

hello. since the last two updates (October 4 and 8) impossible to have the application in French. I cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. nothing changes, it remains in English.

2 Likes

yes, even with version 3.5.8 the problem is still there.

I have already changed the language of the application in the general settings. It says “download successfull” but nothing changes. The application remains in English.

I am on Android 12.

2 Likes

I’ve gone to general settings, I’ve changed the language and nothing changes, it’s still in English.

1 Like

Yes, even latest version has this bug

2 Likes

I tried to release a new version with a bug fix, but it’s still in review on the Google side :frowning:

3 Likes

We hope that Google approves this update soon

@Rafael7up @Wasimodo

1 Like

Great. so let’s wait for Google to do its job. thank you.

@Aldrim @psprouen :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

new update that fixes the language issue. great and thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks Chris ! The 3.5.9 version fix it ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the long time to fix it. There was an issue with the Android upgrade. Normally, the fix would go out immediately, but Google didn’t release my version.

3 Likes