History - recently watched sorting

There’s no option to sort history by watching. Why? That is perhaps the only sort option necessary for History.

the history is watched already. open episodes can be discovered on the progress page.

It is watched, indeed. However, I would like to look at the history with the latest watched item on top.

you can sort the list by last added date

As in Recently Added? That does not show a lot of watched episodes.

I have the same problem, when i sort via Recently Added some some show up. I think there maybe a problem with episodes that were multiple times watched, it looks like these are at least sometimes the episodes that are missing.

I will have a deep look when I have more time.

Currently, the latest episodes are listed in the section “Watched” (based on the set date).

The TV shows are sorted in the “Watched” list by the latest watched episodes.

The show that I’m currently rewatching is the original Charmed in the HD remaster. Show was set manually for the first watch date (guessing since trakt didn’t exist back then). Now the new watch is set via the Player plugin.

This show never shows up as watched on History - Episodes, but it’s listed as on History - TV show

So something is wrong with the sorting on the Episodes tab i guess, since the TV show tab seam to be correct.