Bug in the new beta 1.5.1

The first bug I See Is that in home Page …There are no entries in my collection (tv shows and movies) but my collection section is full of shows and movies

Thanks. Did a small mistake reading the correct list.

Fix coming soon.

Another error…

Ratings are also missing from home screen

Everything fixed in version 1.5.2. Thanks for reporting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obviously There are some things to translate in my language …but can You think about replace the entry 1 day 2 days …7days from now (in calendar next episodes) with the name of the days of the week…monday tuesday etc???but from 8 days you write numbers as now. This Is a suggestion :slight_smile:

I would also like to chime in here with one question and one Bug.
First the Bug:
Upcoming series on the Homescreen actually displays upcoming movies
Now the question:
Is it possible to hide series from “Next Episodes” on the Homescreen?

@gi.dima91 At the moment, days should be fine. Otherwise it’s a bit work with the timezone etc. :smiley:

@Dmx Thanks for the info. Fix coming soon. Also the hidden TV shows aren’t included yet, but it comes in the next release.

2 Likes

As You see in the screenshot, today in the “next esisodes” there are yet two shows released 19 may.
Is this a bug or works fine?

Yep, it is still using the cached TV show details. I didn’t updated the TV show so often yet.

It should disappear when you click on the TV show :wink:

I tried. When I click on the show (After the airing day) not disapppear immediately…sometimes yes sometimes not.
Antother request.
Can You add an option to “not see/see” in the poster of the movies/shows the rating?
Great Job!!! :slight_smile: