Bug: 4.2.1 beta - "no data"

In this latest beta, one cannot search for anything it just shows that it can’t process the data. See attached.

p.s. side question: what is the difference between movebase app and the new streamguide app I see advertised within moviebase?

1 Like

This beta breaks pretty much everything in the app. I can’t see most of the normal contents of the home screen. As mentioned above, search doesn’t work. I can’t select a show and see details - the app just spins. The app is basically unusable, Please fix ASAP or issue a new release that rolls back the changes.

1 Like

Confermo versione 4.2.1 bugs non funziona app alcune visualizzazioni sono bloccate…

1 Like

I logged out of my account cause nothing was working and now i can’t login with my trakt account

1 Like

Same problems here… Nothing seems to properly load in the app!

A fix is coming, there was an issue with an external library loading the data. Sorry for the beta issue!

1 Like

Version 4.2.2 with the fix is online

Thank you for the very quick response, Chris! Version 4.2.2 is working well. The new Home Screen entries are great! I really like the new tabbed Network Production and Streaming categories. Also having tabbed entries for movies and TV shows under common headings is much nicer. It’s a really big improvement. It would be nice to have more streaming services represented, like Paramount+, Hulu, Acorn TV, etc. Also, HBO Max is now just MAX (terrible name, I know).

There is one apparent problem on the home screen. The Personal List Entries section is not being populated. See screenshot below. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks. I will have a look at this!

I didn’t know about the HBO Max. I liked the HBO too :sweat_smile:

Great, new update fixed the data issue. Thanks!

Beta 4.2.4 fixes the Personal List Entries section. Also, thanks for adding Hulu and Paramount+ and for correcting the name of Max. Everything in this item has been addressed.

1 Like