Beta Release Change List

Hi Chris (or anyone else who knows),

Is there a place where we can see what changes are introduced in each beta release? I haven’t been able to find one. If not, it would be useful, so we can check the change areas for success or possible problems.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I post the changes here and there is a update description in the Google Play Store.

Thank you for your response, Chris.

I haven’t seen much in the forum about beta release changes, but maybe I missed something. I do always read the Play Store What’s New section. It seems sometimes new releases come with the same comments that were there before. I know that you might be fixing errors that popped up in the prior beta release, but I think it might be helpful to have more specifics about what has been fixed, so we know what to look for to evaluate the fixes. Believe me, I know it’s hard to find time to do a lot of documentation, when you’re responsible for so much coding, but a change log is a helpful thing to have for any software project.

I think it would be helpful to list the version number for the updated release in the What’s New section, so we could know what it is before we install it. This is important for me right now because when I updated to 3.1.3, the app crashed every time I tried to execute it. I had to fall back to 3.1.2. I would like to avoid installing 3.1.3 again and wait for a later release. Perhaps it will be obvious from the comments, but knowing the release number would be nice to have.

Thanks again.