All watch dates

I can’t see all my watch dates from a single epidode of a series or movie. So it happened for me when adding my watch dates from an episode i have watched long ago (before having the app) and are currently rewayching it I accidentally first added the date of current watch and then added the date of fist watch, which was on release date. Now I only can see my watch date from then but not my current watch date. This sucks. Where can i see more than one watch date for a single episode? Is my entry of the current watch date now lost?

2 Likes

We only support one watch date at the moment.

I used to use the MoviesFad app. I don’t know if you have heard of him. It was the best movie app I’ve ever come across. but a month before 2024 it was closed (for me it was a real tragedy (no exaggeration)). I was looking for something similar for a long time. came across your app. used the free version. I very often watch movies several times. and it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to me that I can add multiple viewing dates. I thought it was a bug of the free version. I bought a premium subscription today. but nothing has changed. when I add a new view, the previous one is automatically removed. change it because it is extremely unfortunate that it is so. movies occupy a large part of my life. I spend a lot of time in the app. so please add this feature. thank you!

2 Likes